Ainslie Slab Norm Bold Ital Font
- Font Name
- Ainslie Slab Norm Bold Ital Font
- Font Family
- Ainslie SlabAinslie Slab
- Copyright (c) 2014 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Based on the inspiration from Mt. Ainslie and the Ainslie suburb outside Canberra, the original Ainslie adds [these characteristics] to the project. And now the muses of Ainslie are back at work, lending their structure as the foundation of Ainslie Slab. Like its big brothers, the new Ainslie Slab puts together a great mix of influences from Oz for a great looking typeface with some ace new shoes. Slab’s spiffy new slab serifs complement the classic frame, making the result a ripper Aussie typeface that can be used with a great number of applications.
Take a look at the trendy typeface’s alternates in action, too. You can access these in any OpenType-enabled application. Alternates, swashes and alternate titling caps allow you to customize your look and feel. Capital swash alternates, old style figures, and compact caps are included to add a bit more flexibility to your work, too. OpenType enabled applications can take complete benefit of your automatic replacing ligatures and alternates, and this font also presents the glyphs to help a wide array of languages. View all of these in the PDF brochure.
Try it for copy. Try it for a headline. Try it alongside the original Ainslie or Ainslie Sans. Whichever way suits you best, give it a burl. You won’t be sad you did."
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 30, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.