Le Havre Rough ShdwLine Font
- Font Name
- Le Havre Rough ShdwLine Font
- Font Family
- Le Havre RoughLe Havre Rough
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Rough’s eroded, printed look is extremely customizable, offering eleven distressed choices that appear fantastic even at large output sizes. Go ahead. Try it on, say, a billboard. Maybe even Times Square. The font includes hand-printed texture and distinctive shadow choices, too. Options include three inline versions, two shadow layers, and a clean primary version. Combine and match the options easily as you need, layering normal and shadow variations to alter appearance and texture. You can activate Art Deco alternates by using OpenType contextual alternates.
Rough has an extra-large character set for many languages. Additionally, the typeface offers 62 extra ornaments like arrows, emblems, numbers & lines. Use its full texture and grit to capture the classic, genuine print feel that you need in your project.
A few suggestions for use:
- In Photoshop, jigger with various 'anti-aliasing' options for best outcomes. Smooth or strong is generally best.
- In Illustrator, the shadow layer occasionally doesn’t align when using the regular layer. To fix the alignment, open the type drop-down menu and choose Area Type Options > Em Box Height. Learn more about the using layered type styles on this informative video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2QZYHv6ABQ"
- Standard, Fractions, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 30, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.