Cera Stencil Font
- Font Name
- Cera Stencil Font
- Font Family
- Cera Stencil STDCera Stencil STD
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Jakob Runge, under exclusive license to type me! fonts. All rights reserved.
- The Cera Collection is driven by pure geometry and contains bestselling Cera plus its stenciled counterpart Cera Stencil.
Cera Stencil, equipped with six precise weights and useful dingbats plus arrows, is a good companion for setting clean but interesting headlines in multiple languages and all its facets. Assymetrical stencils are creating a dynamic tension the general placement of stencils is emphasising the handwritten origin of the supported scripts.
The pan-European Cera Stencil PRO is supporting Latin, Cyrillic and Greek script. With over 980 glyphs per weight Cera Stencil cares about localized letter shapes plus ordinals and provides matching OpenType Features.
To make the typeface affordable each script is available as single package with reasonable price: Cera Stencil (STD) still contains more than 680 glyphs but is subsetted to Latin language support only, Cera Stencil CY comes with over 600 glyphs for Cyrillic language support and for monotonic Greek support there is Cera Stencil GR with more than 460 glyphs.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 04, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.