Cera Stencil PRO Thin Font
- Font Name
- Cera Stencil PRO Thin Font
- Font Family
- Cera Stencil PROCera Stencil PRO
- Copyright (c) 2015, 2018 by Jakob Runge, under exclusive license to TypeMates. All rights reserved.
- Cera Stencil Pro is part of the Cera Collection is driven by pure geometry and containing the bestselling Cera, its stenciled counterpart Cera Stencil and the hand-crafted display companion Cera Brush.
Cera Stencil, with six weights, useful dingbats and arrows, is a steadfast companion for setting clean text and headlines for print, on screen and in multiple languages. Its asymmetric stencilling creates a dynamic tension that emphasises the handwritten origin of the supported scripts.
The pan-European Cera Stencil PRO supports the Latin, Cyrillic and Greek scripts. With over 980 glyphs per weight, Cera Stencil cares about localised letterforms and has the OpenType features to match.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 08, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.