Cera PRO Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Cera PRO Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Cera PROCera PRO
- Copyright (c) 2015, 2016 by Jakob Runge, under exclusive license to TypeMates. All rights reserved.
- Cera Pro is part of the Cera Collection driven by pure geometry and containing the bestselling Cera, its stenciled counterpart Cera Stencil and the hand-crafted display companion Cera Brush.
With six weights, a clean italic – carefully slanted 10 degrees – useful dingbats and arrows, Cera is a steadfast companion for when you need to set clean text and headlines in print, on screen and in multiple languages. For best on-screen performance, the TrueType files for web and desktop fonts have been manually hinted.
The pan-European Cera PRO supports the Latin, Cyrillic and Greek scripts. With over 980 glyphs per weight, Cera cares about localised letterforms and has the OpenType features to match.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Mathematical Greek, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 08, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.