Quendel Marking Pen D Font
- Font Name
- Quendel Marking Pen D Font
- Font Family
- Quendel Happy FamilyQuendel Happy Family
- (URW)++,Copyright 2014 by (URW)++ Design & Development
- Quendel has been expanded to become Quendel Happy Family. Apart from the new Bold weight for easy distinction and emphasis, there are now four other very exciting variants, rendering different writing tools and writing materials.
The basic form of Quendel was written with a Japanese bamboo tip and therefore embodies a form letter of natural flow. The new versions show other features that provide the feel of written scripts. While the styles Wood and Crayon include some alternate characters, Q Marking Pen and Q Fingertip, due to their apparently more complex enacted forms, do not need additional alternates without looking stiff or boring.
The wood relief of Quendel Wood was created by a freehand wood relief drawn with oiled chalk. Quendel Marking Pen seems to be written with a felt-tip pen soon depleted. At the same time it is also reminiscent of the blooming effect, which we know from photography.
The name of Quendel Fingertip suggests what can be seen - someone seems to have written with the finger in a grainy material. One would like to try it himself. The effect of broken lines which can be gained by writing with chalk as reflected in Quendel Crayon. Almost like parched sandy soil, the writing material seems to crumble.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 09, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.