Churchward 69 Bold Font
- Font Name
- Churchward 69 Bold Font
- Font Family
- Churchward 69Churchward 69
- Copyright (c) Joseph Churchward and BluHead Studio, LLC., 2015. All rights reserved.
- Churchward 69 is a ten weight typeface family originally designed during the late 1960's by the late type designer Joseph Churchward. From the extremely condensed Regular weight to the outlandishly heavy Ultra Black, this square sans serif makes an audacious statement! Even the Italics are extreme at their 17 degree angle! Churchward 69 includes 5 weights, Regular, Bold, Extra Bold, Black, and the gorgeous Ultra Black, and their italics. Joseph sure knew how to draw heavy weights!
Each font supports an extended character set that covers most European languages as well as these OpenType features: proportional and tabular figures, superior and inferior figures, unlimited fractions, and ordinals.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- BluHead Studio
- Posted on
- May 21, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.