Frygia Hairline Italic Font
- Font Name
- Frygia Hairline Italic Font
- Font Family
- Â© 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 by Stawix Ruecha & Foundry. All rights reserved.
- Frygia is inspired by the astonishing mythology along with a new method and approach of type design. As an example, the construction of the lowercase g; the line structure which is slightly curved helps to aid the optical illusion and the integration of Industrial San Serif style making Frygia extremely compatible and ready for every usage on the layout.
Frygia Family consisted of 20 styles and 10 weights, ranging from the thinnest Hairline to the boldest Black and a Semi Rounded corner to suit the concept of the typeface.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Proportional Figures, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jun 03, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.