Garibaldi Black Italic Font
- Font Name
- Garibaldi Black Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Henrique Beier. All rights reserved.
- Garibaldi is a text typeface based on humanist calligraphy. It has an organic look and feel, while preserves the traditional construction of roman typography. It all started with a desire to learn more about the origin of the strokes on humanist typefaces.
To accomplish that, Garibaldi features a 20° axis, medium contrast based on translation and expansion, asymmetric serifs, and terminals related to the broad nib stroke.
Garibaldi Regular was selected for Tipos Latinos 2014. Since then, the family was expanded with more weights and matching italics, making it a solid choice for setting books, magazines and documents. Among many OpenType features, each font contains small caps, ligatures and contextual alternates, totalling more than 750 glyphs and supporting at least 80 languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Harbor Type
- Posted on
- Jun 11, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.