Le Havre Hand Shadow Font
- Font Name
- Le Havre Hand Shadow Font
- Font Family
- Le Havre HandLe Havre Hand
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Tall and lean, the well-aged face carries with it the stories of a thousand miles. Starting with a sans as its origin, this handwritten font’s layered structure has been shaped through time and trial, ultimately capturing the simple beauty of a wise, experienced character.
This layer-based font family includes style variations and new layering solutions. Le Havre Hand includes 21 font files. It also includes an outline, crosshatched versions and five inline variations, several extruded variants including a unique wireframe options. There are two extruded fonts and two drop shadow fonts. For users that have Opentype programs, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Microsoft Publisher and Quark, each font also comes with an established set of art deco alternatives.
Le Havre Hand’s alternate characters come together to exhibit a clear sensitivity to the art deco style. Use them on their own or increase your options by using them with any of the other members of the Le Havre family.
Take time to look deep into the soul of Le Havre Hand. It’s often the tested, weathered hand that is most reliable to guide you to success.
- Standard, Fractions, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 15, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.