Arcus ExtraBold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Arcus ExtraBold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Samuel Carnoky, CarnokyTypes. All rights reserved.
- Arcus is a geometrically constructed typeface.
The grounding principle is the round curve. The homogeneous character of this font is guaranteed by using this principle not only in drawings of particular letters but in the shaping of diacritical signs, too.
The scope of the typeface weight is from Extra Light to Extra Bold while the complete font family includes 6 weights and their respective, well turned italics.
This font contains a wide range of alternative signs, small capitals, lining and oldstyle numerals, fractions, superiors, inferiors, ligatures and discretionary ligatures; all this is within the frame of OpenType features.
This typeface is not made for the typography of extensive texts. Best it can be used for headline display typeface or in creating logotypes and corporate identities.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Swash, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 10, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.