TT Drugs Condensed Light Font
- Font Name
- TT Drugs Condensed Light Font
- Font Family
- TT Drugs CondensedTT Drugs Condensed
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Typetype. Designer Ivan Gladkikh, technical designer Olexa Volochay. All rights reserved.
- Drugs Condensed - a modern font family which consists of 5 condensed sans serifs with a special contrast formula of lines and stems. Drugs Condensed is a condensed version of the Drugs Fontfamily.
These fonts are perfect for design in the pharmaceutical industry: packaging, posters, blissery. However, those fonts can also be used in any other design, for example, in printing, logotypes and websites.
This new fontfamily includes 10 most popular typefaces: thin, light, regular, bold, black and Italics. Drugs Condensed - a versatile tool for any design tasks.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 13, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.