Mamute Condensed Layer 2 Font
- Font Name
- Mamute Condensed Layer 2 Font
- Font Family
- By PintassilgoPrints, 2015. All Rights reserved.
- Mamute is a block rockin' family with a cool letterpress look. Its upper- and lower-case slots hold glyphs with slightly different textures for a natural look.
Numbers and punctuation marks also have alternate versions. Just trigger the Contextual Alternates feature to easily cycle the alternate glyphs, preventing double letters from displaying the same texture.
Mamute is a highly decorative typeface available in 2 widths, regular and condensed, each also offered as a layered font, a handy and playful way for adding shades to your composition.There’s also a generous ornaments font and a catchwords one to spice up your designs.
Mamute is based on Aldine wood type spirit (as there were many incarnations of it!), from circa 1870. Please note that this family has a limited character set and doesn't bring diacritics nor accented characters. But yet it does rock, you bet!
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 14, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.