Capitolina Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Capitolina Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â© 2015 by Christopher Hammerschmidt and Marconi Lima / Typefolio Digital Foundry. All rights reserved.
Until Oct 31, 2016
- Capitolina is a family of 10 typefaces with a contemporary design style, based on different historical models. The original shape of serifs was a reference to 19th century’s Clarendon types though this inspiration remains as a subtle feature of the final design. Even subtler are the calligraphic influences, better noticed in the italics.
The result is a set of typefaces that look more ‘constructed’ than ‘written’, referring to a rationalist style. However, it has a distinct approach to the aesthetic treatment of typographic forms that resembles the humanist tradition.
Available in five weights of roman and italic types, Capitolina has a wide glyph palette that contains 800 glyphs in each font. Besides supporting basic Latin, western, central, and southeastern European sets, it has several OpenType features, such as case-sensitive forms, small capitals, ligatures, localized forms, number forms, fractions and more.
Capitolina is, therefore, a great choice for projects in editorial design and other related applications.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- TypeFolio Digital Foundry
- Posted on
- Oct 01, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.