Trasandina Regular Italic Font
- Font Name
- Trasandina Regular Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Fernando Diaz. All rights reserved.
- Trasandina is a very unique font-family: a modern, versatile, workhorse typeface with a special personality, given by the mix of humanist and geometric models, remaining far from both extremes.
This typeface has 9 styles plus their matching italics, it has an incredible wide range of weights, from very thin to an ultra thick stem. This was made following the Luc(as) de Groot’s Interpolation Theory. Trasandina’s versatility also resides in the +800 characters that each weight includes, having several open type features and language support for more than 200 languages. This font has been specially designed for web (using hinting instructions), making it work in small and large sizes on different types of screen resolutions.
Trasandina’s most interesting feature is its flexibility: On one hand, is easy to read thanks to its humanistic letterforms which allow this typeface to be legible in small sizes while remaining neutral (specially around its middle weights). And, at the same time, it’s perfect for logos and posters that need a lot more personality, this is mainly due to its more geometric nature in light and bold weights.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 26, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.