Revista Inline Black Font
- Font Name
- Revista Inline Black Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Paula Nazal, Marcelo Quiroz and Daniel Hernandez. All rights reserved.
- Revista is a typographic system that brings together all the features to undertake any fashion magazine-oriented project. The font harmoniously blends different styles into a single big family, which consists of a Didone uppercase and small caps family—including 4 variants ranging from a monolinear Thin to Black with matching italics—and an Inline Black variant that works as a decorative alternative to the Didone fonts. Revista Stencil, one of its versions, comes with the same number of variants.
Revista also comes with a Script Family that includes 5 weights, ranging from Thin (monolinear) to Black, contrasting in a tidily untidy way with many ligatures and alternates. You can choose between using stylistic alternates—if you want to give your designs a different untidy look, in the style of the modern calligraphy—or switching between different options if you are looking for a hand-written style. We highly recommend using the default contextual alternates and discretionary ligatures in order to take more advantage of this great font family.
Revista includes 2 sets of dingbats, varying from zodiac signs symbols to technology symbols, and complementary ornaments in 3 different weights: Thin (monolinear), Regular and Black.
All these features make Revista an ideal typeface for users to design to their liking!
Photo by Fervent-adepte-de-la-mode
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 31, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.