Copyright (c) 2015 by Stiggy & Sands for Astigmatic (AOETI). All rights reserved.
The Sacramento Pro family of typefaces was inspired by a monoline, semi-connected script from hand-lettering artist brochure work of the 1950’s and 1960’s. With its sophisticated upright stance, it stands on a thin line between formal and casual lettering styles, yet it has a commanding presence for headlines and titles. The Slim adds a fine pen-line style, while the Stout style expands the formal/casual dichotomy much further than the original weight.
Opentype features include:
- Contextual Alternates for initial and final forms.
- Stylistic Alternates for an alternate lowercase t.
- Discretionary Ligatures* for catch words like “and”, “at”, “by”, “for”, “of”, “or”, “the”, “to”, and “with”.
- Full set of Inferiors and Superiors for limitless fractions.
- Proportional and Oldstyle figure sets.
* Discretionary Ligatures not included in the Stout style due to heavyweight nature.
Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript