Sacramento Pro Slim Font
- Font Name
- Sacramento Pro Slim Font
- Font Family
- Sacramento ProSacramento Pro
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Stiggy & Sands for Astigmatic (AOETI). All rights reserved.
- The Sacramento Pro family of typefaces was inspired by a monoline, semi-connected script from hand-lettering artist brochure work of the 1950’s and 1960’s. With its sophisticated upright stance, it stands on a thin line between formal and casual lettering styles, yet it has a commanding presence for headlines and titles. The Slim adds a fine pen-line style, while the Stout style expands the formal/casual dichotomy much further than the original weight.
Opentype features include:
- Contextual Alternates for initial and final forms.
- Stylistic Alternates for an alternate lowercase t.
- Discretionary Ligatures* for catch words like “and”, “at”, “by”, “for”, “of”, “or”, “the”, “to”, and “with”.
- Full set of Inferiors and Superiors for limitless fractions.
- Proportional and Oldstyle figure sets.
* Discretionary Ligatures not included in the Stout style due to heavyweight nature.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript
- Posted by
- Stiggy and Sands
- Posted on
- Nov 17, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.