Mato Sans Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Mato Sans Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Mato SansMato Sans
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Maciej Wloczewski. All rights reserved.
- Legible and dynamic shape, tons of OpenType options, different scripts – that’s Mato. Difficult small size, long text in vietnamese, huge heading in russian or table full of figures to create? It’s not a problem with this family. There are over 2000 glyphs in every weight with such features: superscript and subscript characters, tabular lining and old style figures, small caps, fractions, arrows or even case sensitive parenthesis.
Mato was designed for use in latin as well as in cyrillic script. Every font contains an extended set of cyrillic characters including special .locl glyphs for bulgarian, macedonian and serbian.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Maciej Wloczewski
- Posted on
- Nov 25, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.