Arkibal Serif Stencil Bold Font
- Font Name
- Arkibal Serif Stencil Bold Font
- Font Family
- Arkibal SerifArkibal Serif
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Jan-Christian Bruun. All rights reserved.
- The inspiration comes from some old documents and store signs from my great-grandfather's old gold list factory from 1838. He delivered hits for many artists of that time, and various museums in Copenhagen.
I priority increases to make a mixture of the classic letter with a modern lift. Seems it was fun to try to reproduce some of the old characters and make a new font. Uppercase “G” was the first letter of the starting point. G stands for in danish “Guldramme”, which means “Goldframe”. Arkibal is coming from an almost old danish traditional name "Arkibald", only without "d".
- Posted by
- Jan-Christian Bruun
- Posted on
- Dec 07, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.