Yorkten Norm Regular Font
- Font Name
- Yorkten Norm Regular Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2015 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Clean and welcoming, the distinct look of Yorkten is remarkably satisfying to the eye. Straight to the point, Yorkton features a fashionable, geometric composition with angled main stems. There are no fewer than fifty-four fonts in the family, all of which are characterized by one of three widths – extended, normal or condensed. Each individual subfamily is equipped with eight weights from Thin to Black with respective Italics, giving Yorkten a breathtaking range of fonts to boast.
The greater value for you, though, is its members’ ability to work well together. With a deep toolbox of weights and widths to choose from, this family provides you with significant value and a broad number of design solutions, making sure you have the tools you need for each challenge.
So where should you use the font? Jeremy Dooley designed Yorkten’s underpinning structure to be compact. Combined with its superior features and terrific legibility, this versatile font can be used effectively for many jobs, whether in print or on screen. Use it freely for e-books and apps. Yorkten is particularly great for headlines, banners, posters, and websites.
As with all insigne fonts, fonts that are well received by the market are expanded into future variants such as rounded or slab serif types. Yorkten's later expansions will increase the versatility and functionality of the family. There’s no need to wait for these future releases, though. This new face already complements a number of other insigne faces, such as Grayfel, Look, or the Cabrito Superfamily.
So what are you waiting for? Get Yorkten today and bask in the rich potential it offers!
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Fractions, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Dec 13, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.