Corporative Soft Cnd Regular It Font
- Font Name
- Corporative Soft Cnd Regular It Font
- Font Family
- Corporative SoftCorporative Soft
- Corporative Soft is the slightly rounded-edged version of Corporative. This font has a marked personality and distinctive traits, what makes it suitable to be used at large text sizes. At the same time, the smooth transition from straight to curved lines gives the font a more friendly feel. This display typeface is the perfect choice for logos, posters, signs, branding, packaging and so on!
Corporative Soft comes with the Latinotype’s standard set of 350 characters, making it possible to use the font in 128 different languages.
Corporative Soft provides users with a wide range of characters, weights and widths for every project. By combining different variants, designers can achieve the best results.
The family consists of 64 fonts: a basic family that includes 8 weights plus italics, an alternative family of 8 weights with matching italics and 2 condensed families, one regular and one alternative, both with italics.
Corporative Soft was created by Latinotype Team and developed by Javier Quintana, Eli Hernández and Rodrigo Fuenzalida, under the supervision of Luciano Vergara and Daniel Hernández.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Dec 17, 2015
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.