Novecento Carved condensed UltraLight Font
- Font Name
- Novecento Carved condensed UltraLight Font
- Font Family
- Novecento CarvedNovecento Carved
- Copyright (c) 2016 by Jan Tonellato. All rights reserved.
- Novecento Carved is a layered font family. It was designed to be paired with the 2013 version of <a href="https://www.youworkforthem.com/font/T5184/novecento-sans" class="blueTextBold">Novecento Sans</a>, used as base layer.
Each glyph of each style of Novecento Carved (around 18.000) was manually reviewed and adjusted to exceed all the limitations of an automatic interpolation algorithm.
The minimalism of its construction makes it super easy to achieve a bas-relief or engraving effect just switching luminosity values among the two layers (carved and sans).
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- synthview type design
- Posted on
- Feb 15, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop & WebFont
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.