Conglomerate Medium Italic Font
- Font Name
- Conglomerate Medium Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2016 by Greg Shutters (Typetanic Fonts). All rights reserved.
- Sans or serif? Square or rounded? Calligraphic or geometric? Conglomerate is both all and none of these things — a subtle yet unorthodox blend of typographic traits resulting in a clean, unique, and versatile font family with large, open counters for legibility in text yet crisp, sharp details that sparkle at display sizes. Conglomerate is sturdy but never stiff, crisp but never stark — perfect for projects that require a more contemporary feel than either a traditional serif or geometric sans might bring.
Each style also contains an extensive set of OpenType features for quality typesetting — including small caps, proportional, tabular, lining, and oldstyle numerals, case-sensitive punctuation, ligatures, arbitrary fractions, localized forms, and elevated, underlined ordinal indicators for English, French, Spanish, Italian, and other languages. TTF versions have also been manually hinted for optimum screen clarity on Windows machines and the web.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Typetanic Fonts
- Posted on
- Feb 27, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.