Corporative Sans Rounded Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Corporative Sans Rounded Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Corporative Sans RoundedCorporative Sans Rounded
Until Jun 16, 2018
- Corporative Sans Rounded is the rounded version of Corporative Sans. Its curved terminals provide it with a marked personality and distinctive traits, but turn it into a friendly face at the same time. The font works well at both display and small sizes. Corporative Sans Rounded is the perfect choice for logotypes, posters, signs, branding, packaging and so on!
Corporative Sans Rounded comes with Latinotype’s standard set of 350 characters, making it possible to use the font in 128 different languages.
Corporative Sans Rounded provides users with a wide range of characters, weights and widths for every project. By combining different variants, designers can achieve the best results.
The family consists of 32 fonts: a basic family that includes 8 weights plus italics and an alternative family of 8 weights with matching italics as well.
Corporative Sans Rounded was created by Latinotype Team and developed by Elizabeth Hernández and Rodrigo Fuenzalida, under the supervision of Luciano Vergara and Daniel Hernández.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 03, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.