Ranelte Condensed Regular Font
- Font Name
- Ranelte Condensed Regular Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2016 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- The beauty of a classic is that it never really goes out of style. The pure, simple elements which define its greatness only strengthen and solidify with time and exposure--elements like those that inspired Ranelte, the new sans serif from insigne design.
While it pays homage to the enduring DIN series of the early-20th century, the new Ranelte is far from outdated. The classic style happily connects with its more modern side, incorporating a more pronounced curve than many of its contemporaries do. This accentuated curve helps pad the type against being cold or overly technical, especially with its inherent semi-modular form and geographic feel. In short, you end up with a good vibe at the intersection of high-tech and friendly.
A versatile typeface, Ranelte is designed for headline use as well as print and web copy. Within this family’s three widths and eight weights (along with italics), the letter proportions remain easily readable through their tendency toward equalisation, while still avoiding strict monospacing. The typeface also features sophisticated typographical help in the form of OpenType features. Included in the set are case-sensitive types, fractions, super- and subscript characters, and stylistic alternates. It comes using a comprehensive array of old style and lining figures. All features comprehensively cover the Latin-based languages.
Thinking about it again, a classic may never go out of style, but that doesn’t mean you can’t improve on it. A little adjustment can have a beauty all its own. So discover the tuning of Ranelte, and enjoy all the new things you can do with a classic.
- Standard, Fractions, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 22, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.