Alergia Grotesk Normal UltraLight Font
- Font Name
- Alergia Grotesk Normal UltraLight Font
- Font Family
- Alergia GroteskAlergia Grotesk
- Copyright Â© 2016 by Mateusz Machalski. All rights reserved.
- Alergia_Grotesk was made as a hybrid between a classical geometric grotesque and a linear antiqua. Typeface is characterised by a lot of details, which gives it a strong character. Unpredictable cuts in a letters “a” and “s”, or a double “g” in combination with a delicate contrast, makes Alergia Grotesk a good choice for many purposes from headlines to short flowing texts. A big range of width varieties allows to versatile use and can give a nice effect while mixing extreme varieties with each other in one project.
Family consist 10 weights, 3 widths and set of italics – together 60 styles. The whole family has a comprehensive set of characters. In addition to the Latin letters, Alergia_Grotesk also has a full set of characters for Vietnamese, extended Cyrillic (with Abkhasian) and Greek. 4 Styles (Regular, Italic, Bold, Bold italic) are completely free!
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Denominator, Fractions, Localized Forms, Numerator
- Posted by
- Mateusz Machalski
- Posted on
- Apr 27, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.