Copyright (c) 2016 by deFharo. All rights reserved.
Lucemita is a handwritten calligraphic typeface style and casual appearance, drawn freehand with a fine pen and then digitized for use in computers. This handwritten font contains several additional character sets for aesthetic purposes such as alternative capital letters to start words or lowercase terminals ornaments for the end of words (Swashes) also alternate letters that change depending on the context or the letter you have next these characters give the font the ability to compose texts with many variants of different letters, thereby achieving a close to real handwriting look.
• The Commercial version includes: 659 glyphs. Latin Extended • OTT & TTF
• Lucemita font can be used unlimited for both Commercial and Personal projects.
• The download file includes a PDF with the specimen sheet of typography.
• OpenType features compatible with: Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Indesign.
• OpenType features: Alternate characters • Numbers old style • Ligatures • Fractions • Currencies • Denominators • Numerators • Swashes • Slash zero • Inferiors • Superiors • Fractions • Ordinals Terminal forms • Initial forms • Capital alternates • Contextual alternates • Discretionary Ligatures
• Latin-Extended-A Character Set & Supported Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Breton, Catalan, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Frisian, Friulian, Gaelic (Irish, Scots), Gagauz (Latin), Galician, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Karelian, Ladin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Moldavian (Latin), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romanic, Romanian, Saami (Southern), Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Sorbian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Turkmen (Latin).