Pensum Pro Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Pensum Pro Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Pensum ProPensum Pro
- Copyright Â© 2015 by Nils Thomsen, under exclusive license to TypeMates. All rights reserved.
- Pensum is a typeface for text, text and nothing but text. A pure monster, straight and plain, it will reliably set word after word, line after line and paragraph after paragraph. Sometimes a spark of the sexy, curvy and sharply ink-trapped italic will sneak into proceedings but the plain workhorse will keep on setting text. Deep inside, some sharp details are hidden and some brushy and smooth shapes lurk, waiting to reveal themselves in large sizes.
But seriously... Pensum, the brush and broad-nib inspired font comes with nine weights from thin to black along with matched italics. The strong serifs combined with the low contrast make it excellent for long text, whether in books or magazines. Pensum’s robust in even smaller sizes, where its ink-traps and that finely balanced contrast can work their magic — and those same details make it impressive in headlines or large italic quotes. Its extremely thin styles can give a stylish and fashionable look, while the strong black weights are great for the rough and tumble of mountain sports.
With more than a thousand glyphs and lots of OpenType features, Pensum can fulfil every typographic need. For lovers of book typography, the small caps are wider than the caps and you will find punctuation in case and small-cap sensitive variations. Pensum’s Adobe Latin 3 encoding is a TypeMates standard and gives a wide range of flexibility for Latin language support.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 01, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.