NotaBene Bold Oblique Font
- Font Name
- NotaBene Bold Oblique Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2015 by t Wiescher, Wiescher-Design, Munich, Germany,.wiescher-design.de. All rights reserved.
- “NOTABENE” is a new, squarish, narrow, technical font– designed by Gert Wiescher in 2015 – has 7 weights with corresponding oblique cuts. “NOTABENE” is well suited for advertising, logo, billboards, small text, signage, branding, packaging, editorial, posters, web and screen design.
“NOTABENE” is an OpenType family for professional typography with an extended character set of over 700 glyphs and extensive kerning. It supports more than 40 Central- and Eastern-European as well as many Western languages. Ligatures, different figures, fractions, currency symbols and small caps can be found in all cuts.
“NOTABENE” is a sister-font to NOTA. The two fonts can be easily mixed.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Wiescher Design
- Posted on
- May 06, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.