Uptown Sans Font
- Font Name
- Uptown Sans Font
- Font Family
- Uptown SansUptown Sans
- What if Jim Flora (a record cover designer from the 50s), Saul Bass, and Eric Carle got together for tacos and made a typeface? That’s the vibe of Uptown Sans. It’s a little weird, a little loud, and full of energy. It’s sure to help you express yourself in just the right way.
Cool, so what’s it good for?
Uptown Sans is best used large. It also comes with alternate characters, so you're sure to get more bounce per ounce. It also supports all Latin-based languages.
Some suggested uses:
* Using it in a keynote presentation
* Giving large headlines personality
* Helping you realize Helvetica can be boring, and that life is short, also that you should have fun
* Plastering it on your new food truck
How about that name?
Uptown Sans gets its name from the city of Charlotte, a beautiful place that’s got some of the absolute best people. It may also funk you up, to borrow a turn of phrase from a pretty fun song.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Localized Forms, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Joshua Mauldin
- Posted on
- May 11, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.