Monad ExtraBold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Monad ExtraBold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Monad SansMonad Sans
- Copyright 2015 Stephen Hutchings
- Monad Sans is a typeface that builds on traditional and modern grotesques — aspiring to be a modern workhorse, rugged but not wooden, geometric yet limber. Available in eight weights, it has a medium x-height and generous character width.
The font family inherits some of the forms of an italic face, with a curl on the bottom right terminals of R, m, n, h and u. Otherwise sharp letter forms have an open appearance, drawing focus from each character through the text. The design is intended to work well in digital environments, balancing the needs of smaller text and display sizes.
Monad has an extensive glyph range, covering Western, Central and South Eastern European Latin and basic Greek. For digital contexts, it is packaged with common icons and pictograms mapped to valid Unicode points.
OpenType font features such as discretionary ligatures, tabular and old-style numerals, small caps and stylistic sets are also included.
You can find a full specimen document at http://s-ings.com/monad
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Feb 12, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.