1913 Typewriter Bold Font
- Font Name
- 1913 Typewriter Bold Font
- Font Family
- 1913 Typewriter1913 Typewriter
- Copyright (c) 2008 by Gilles Le Corre. All rights reserved.
- This font was created from the characters of a genuine old 1913 small portable typewriter.
It looks like those early typescripts, rough, irregular and eroded, suggestive of mythical famous authors, such as Hemingway, as well as “serie noire” movies or anonymous state employee working in a gloomy Kafkaesque office. It can be used as web-site titles, poster design, or book editing.
It may be preferable, if possible, when printing, to choose a pale color a little rather than condensed - dark grey instead of heavy black, for example - to give the best appearance and to benefit from the full details. The old typewriter character size is 11 to 12 points, but this font easily supports enlargement.
- Posted by
- Gilles Le Corre
- Posted on
- Jun 05, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.