1786 GLC Fournier Titling Font
- Font Name
- 1786 GLC Fournier Titling Font
- Font Family
- 1786 GLC Fournier1786 GLC Fournier
- Copyright (c) 2009 by Gilles Le Corre. All rights reserved.
- This family was created inspired from numerous documents and books printed in Paris during the end of the 1700s. Mainly, documents printed by P.G. Simon & N.H. Nyon, "Printers of the parliament" were used for the Normal and italic styles and "Caps". "Titling" characters were coming from a collection of hymns printed by Nicolas Chapart.
In France these Fournier's characters, as Baskerville's in Great Britain, were the most often in use in the late 1700's, just before - and announcing - the Didot's.
- Posted by
- Gilles Le Corre
- Posted on
- Jun 07, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.