1820 Modern Large Normal Font
- Font Name
- 1820 Modern Large Normal Font
- Font Family
- 1820 Modern1820 Modern
- Copyright (c) 2009 by Gilles Le Corre. All rights reserved.
- This family (4 files) was inspired mainly ( Normal and Italic style ) from a Didot's pattern font used in Rennes (France, Britany) by Cousin-Danelle, printers, for " Antiquités historiques et monumentales , visits de Montfort & Corseul, par Dinan... Saint Malo... etc. " an historic guidebook for journey through a part of (French) Britany, year 1820, and many other books.
This Didot's style was in use in France mainly from the revolution to the XXth, but still in use for some official publications, for books or newspapers.
The present version contains 1820 Modern Normal and Italic, 1820 Modern Large Normal and 1820 Modern Narrow Normal, each style with small caps.
- Standard, Standard Ligatures, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Gilles Le Corre
- Posted on
- Jun 07, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.