1651 Alchemy Symbols Font
- Font Name
- 1651 Alchemy Symbols Font
- Font Family
- 1651 Alchemy1651 Alchemy
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Gilles Le Corre. All rights reserved.
- This family is a compilation created from a Garamond set in use in Paris circa 1651, but similar to those, eroded and tired, who were in use during centuries to print cheap publications, as well as in Europa than in America, and from a large choice of printed symbols (all specially redrawn) used for alchemical, pharmaceutical and astrological books, covering 1550 to late 1800's period.
Each alphabet is doubled by a slightly different one, and a special OTF encoding allows to give an irregular effect with never the same twin letters in a single word.
The Normal style is enriched by small caps, and the Italic style by Swashes. A lot of symbols, too, are given twice with differences.
- Standard, Historical Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Gilles Le Corre
- Posted on
- Jun 08, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.