1906 French News Caps Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- 1906 French News Caps Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- 1906 French News1906 French News
- Copyright (c) 2009 by Gilles Le Corre. All rights reserved.
- We have created this family inspired from the numerous derivatives in use for newspapers since the middle of 1800's to the years 1970's, inspired from the well known Clarendon. Mainly, the patterns are these used to print "Le Petit Journal", a French popular Newspaper of the area (publication since 1863 to 1937).
The present version contain Normal, Italic, Bold and Bold Italic styles, in two sub family : "1906 French News" for texts and headlines with upper and lower case and "1906 French News Caps" : Caps, small caps, small numerals, for texts and headlines too.
- Standard, Standard Ligatures
- Posted by
- Gilles Le Corre
- Posted on
- Jun 10, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.