Hand Stamp Gothic Rough Dirty Font
- Font Name
- Hand Stamp Gothic Rough Dirty Font
- Font Family
- Hand Stamp Gothic RoughHand Stamp Gothic Rough
- Copyright Â© 2016 by Manuel Viergutz | Typo Graphic Design. All rights reserved.
Until Mar 29, 2017
- Hand Stamp Gothic Rough is based on real vintage rubber stamp letters from Germany. A classic american gothic face mixed with a modern condensed sans serif type. Rough & dirty. Hand-Stamped, thus a authentic look for a warm analogue vintage charm.
It started analogous with only a few rubber stamps and finally it was digital 776 glyphs. With 4 × A–Z, 4 × 0–9, 4 × a–z and many other alternative glyphs like @. Plus modern OpenType Features like contextual alternates (automatic generated loop for letter variation). The different variations caused by the dynamic pressure during stamping. It gives the display font a natural handmade character.
The font has 80 decorative extras in the form of symbols & dingbats like arrows, hearts, smileys, stars, further numbers, lines & shapes. A range of figure set options like oldstyle figures, lining figures, superiors & inferiors and additionally standard ligatures, decorative ligatures (type the word “show” for ☛ and “love” for ❤ … ), Versal Eszett (German Capital Sharp S) and many emojis & symbols.
Example of use
It’s your turn … for example everywhere where it makes sense. The hand stamped font would look good at headlines. Advertising (big headlines), Corporate Design (type for logos & branding), Editorial Design (magazine or fanzine headlines), Product Design (typographical packaging) or Webdesign (headline webfont for your website), flyer, poster, music covers or web banner …
■ Use the OpenType palette in your layout program such. As the great »contextual alternates« .That looped automatically the 4 different letter variants for an individual and varied look.
■ To access a listing of all glyphs contained in the font, used the glyphs-panel in your layout application, or used sign-overview of your operating system.
■ Because of the many beautiful rough details (anchor points), the font could slow it down some applications.
■ Font Name: Hand Stamp Gothic Rough
■ Font Weights: Regular & Dirty (Bold)
■ Font Category: Display for headline size
■ Font Format: .otf (OpenType Font for Mac + Win)
■ Glyph Set: 776 glyphs
■ Language Support: Basic Latin/English letters, Central Europe, West European diacritics, Turkish, Baltic, Romanian, OpenType Features, Dingbats & Symbols
■ Specials: Alternative letters, stylistic sets, automatic contextual alternates via OpenType Feature (4× different versions of A–Z & 0–9 + a–z), Euro, kerning pairs, standard & decorative ligatures, Versal Eszett (German Capital Sharp S), 80 extras like Dingbats & Symbols, arrows, hearts, emojis/smileys, stars, further numbers, lines & shapes.
■ Design Date: 2016
■ Type Designer: Manuel Viergutz
■ License: Desktop license, Web license, App license, eBook license
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Typo Graphic Design
- Posted on
- Jun 12, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.