1529 Champ Fleury Pro Font
- Font Name
- 1529 Champ Fleury Pro Font
- Font Family
- 1529 Champ Fleury Pro1529 Champ Fleury Pro
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Gilles Le Corre. All rights reserved.
- In 1529, Geofroy Tory, French scholar, engraver, printer, publisher and poet, was publishing the well known so called "Champ Fleury", printed by Gilles de Gourmond, in Paris. It is a fully illustrated handbook where the author explain how to drawn Roman characters. The font used for the text - an Humane/Jenson type - was not a very beautiful one, but rough and ready, but the book is well known for its Capital letters designs.
We are offering here the two complete historical type sets, and more : we have entirely redrawn the lacked letters : J, U and W, Eth, Lslash, Thorn and Oslash in the two initial forms. The text font "1529 Champ Fleury Regular" is now containing all characters for West European (including Celtic), Baltic, East and Central European and Turkish language, and the Initial set "1529 Champ Fleury Init" is containing two complete alphabets, with a very great effort to be as close as possible to the original pictures.
- Posted by
- Gilles Le Corre
- Posted on
- Jun 14, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.