1689 GLC Garamond Pro Normal Font
- Font Name
- 1689 GLC Garamond Pro Normal Font
- Font Family
- 1689 GLC Garamond Pro1689 GLC Garamond Pro
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Gilles Le Corre. All rights reserved.
- This family was created inspired from a Garamond pattern set of fonts used for an edition of "Remarques critiques sur les œuvres d'Horace" by "D.A.E.P." published in Paris in 1689 by two different booksellers : Deny Thierry and Claude Barbin. Unfortunately, we don't know the name of the punch cuter, no more than the printer's one.
This complete set is containing small caps, fractions, historical and standard ligatures, and all fleurons contained in the edition (Normal style only). The alphabet is covering all Western, Eastern and Central European languages (including Celtic diacritics) Turkish.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Gilles Le Corre
- Posted on
- Jun 16, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.