1785 GLC Baskerville Normal Font
- Font Name
- 1785 GLC Baskerville Normal Font
- Font Family
- 1785 GLC Baskerville Pro1785 GLC Baskerville Pro
- Copyright (c) 2011 by Gilles Le Corre. All rights reserved.
- This family was created inspired from the well-known Baskerville Roman and Italic typefaces created by John Baskerville, the English font designer. We were inspired from the original family sent by Baskerville's wife after he was death. The Baskerville's full collection was bought by the French editor and author Pierre-Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais who used it to print in switzerland for the first time the complete work of Voltaire (Best known as the "Kehl edition" by the "Imprimerie de la société littéraire typographique").
We have used this edition, with copies from 1785, to reconstruct this genuine historical two styles. Font faces, kernings, spaces are scrupulously the same as in the original. This Pro font is covering Western, Eastern and Central European languages (including Celtic) and Turkish, with complete small caps set, standard and "s long" ligatures in each of the two styles.
- Standard, Historical Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Gilles Le Corre
- Posted on
- Jun 17, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.