Submariner Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Submariner Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â© 2015 by Marin Santic. All rights reserved.
- Submariner is a friendly typeface that displays the right amount of power and character on every depth level. It is recommended for high-density information designs like annual reports as well as for, signs, headers and other inscriptions. The typeface can endure great information pressure thanks to its strong and elegant construction. Besides its functional purpose, the typeface’s elegance glows at every detail.
Under a spotless surface lies a strong design that just cannot go unnoticed. All components are assembled to carry enough whiteness. Some letters have more to show, but do not affect the stability of the whole. Combinations of elements work together in greater harmony, making Submariner an amazing typographic experience.
Submariner has a familiar look and feel. Its humanistic construction is enhanced with comfortable details and carries a friendly and reliable appearance. The letter construction is more open and endings are slight wider, increasing the readability of long texts. It also makes Submariner highly suitable for texts, information graphics, annual reports, signs, headers and other inscriptions.
The typeface’s x-height is exactly 70% of its capitals. Ascenders are a little taller than capitals, making the letters very readable and recognizable. Submariner italic is constructed at 9° angle. It gives neutral appearance and it’s still very recognizable.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Marin Santic
- Posted on
- Jun 19, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.