Submariner R24 Black Font
- Font Name
- Submariner R24 Black Font
- Font Family
- Submariner R24Submariner R24
- Copyright Â© 2017 by Marin Santic. All rights reserved.
- Submariner R24 is an update of the Submariner type family. With rounded corners the typeface’s elegance now glows even more. It is recommended for high-density information designs like annual reports as well as for, signs, headers and other inscriptions. The typeface can endure great information pressure thanks to its strong and elegant construction.
Under a spotless surface lies a strong design that just cannot go unnoticed. All components are assembled to carry enough whiteness. Some letters have more to show, but do not affect the stability of the whole. Combinations of elements work together in greater harmony, making Submariner R24 an amazing typographic experience.
Submariner R24 has a familiar look and feel. Its humanistic construction is enhanced with comfortable details and rounded edges that carries a friendly and reliable appearance. The letter construction is more open and endings are slight wider, increasing the readability of long texts. It also makes Submariner R24 highly suitable for texts, information graphics, annual reports, signs, headers and other inscriptions.
The typeface’s x-height is exactly 70% of its capitals. Ascenders are a little taller than capitals, making the letters very readable and recognizable. Submariner R24 italic is constructed at 9° angle. It gives neutral appearance and it’s still very recognizable.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Marin Santic
- Posted on
- Jun 19, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.