Pergamon Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Pergamon Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2016 by (URW)++ Design & Development GmbH
- The Pergamon series is a creation of Alfons Schneider (1890–1946) and was issued by the foundry of Ludwig Wagner in Leipzig in 1937/1940, though the website of the Klingspor-Museum says that several of the faces were probably produced after the death of Schneider.
This digital version is extended with the necessary OT characters and signs, while also the “символы кириллицы” are added. Also, in addition to the members of the family designed by Schneider, regular, italic, bold and bold italic extended versions were produced.
The specimens of Ludwig Wagner stated emphatically: “In allen Graden werden beide K K geliefert”, so these two forms are in all the faces, while the two condensed members also have k k, as the specimens said that this alternative character was also in these two faces.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jun 21, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.