CA Cula ExtraBold It Font
- Font Name
- CA Cula ExtraBold It Font
- Font Family
- CA CulaCA Cula
- Copyright (c) 2011 by Thomas Schostok for Cape Arcona Type Foundry, www.cape-arcona.com All rights reserved.
- CA Cula is standing in the tradition of cool tempered sans serif typefaces like DIN. But at a closer look it reveals a tendency towards rounder reading-friendly forms. The denaturalized ink traps give CA Cula a very special and individual look in display sizes, whereas in smaller sizes the positive aspects of huge ink traps show effect. The text looks clean and bright without black dots in the typographic image. This makes CA Cula suitable even for longer text, while the bold weight makes pretty cool headlines.
The choice of weights aims at an easy straightforward use. A set of five well balanced weights ought to be enough to cover most needs without throwing the typographer into questions like: demibold or semibold? If you are looking for the extra fat kick, look out for CA Cula Superfat.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Cape Arcona Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Jun 23, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.