CA Texteron SmallCaps Regular Font
- Font Name
- CA Texteron SmallCaps Regular Font
- Font Family
- CA TexteronCA Texteron
- Copyright (c) 2007 by Stefan Claudius for Cape Arcona Type Foundry. All rights reserved.
- CA Texteron is a modern text-font family to cover the most common typographical needs with a minimum of weights. It is aiming for a serious but unconventional look, which is achieved by combining round and edgy forms in the same font, often in the same glyph, and by using “humanist” and “modern” form-principles at the same time. It merges classical type-design with an experimental spirit.
CA Texteron combines elements of the dynamic renaissance principle with the static neo-classic style, which makes it hard to classify. The result is a post-modern hybridization. The Regular weight works best in text size, and with more letter-space also for footnotes.
The low contrast makes it robust and legible even in very small sizes. Bold, Italic and Small Caps are intended for emphasis. Bold, Bold Italic and Heavy make good headlines, that reveal the unconventional details. The Italic is not just a slanted version of the Regular weight but has individual forms and typical italic characteristics.
- Standard, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Cape Arcona Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Jun 24, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.