Greenaway Mignonettes Font
- Font Name
- Greenaway Mignonettes Font
- Font Family
- Greenaway MignonettesGreenaway Mignonettes
- Generated in 2012 by FontLab Studio. Copyright info pending.
- Kate Greenaway was a very famous British (1846-1901) author and illustrator of children's books. Her books were an outstanding success in English publishing during the Victorian period. Recently I found these sweet Mignonettes in an old foundry specimen book. Mignonettes is derived from the french word "mignon" which stands for lovely, charming, sweet, delightful, pleasant and that does exactly describe these little drawings. I already published a "Kate Greenaway Alphabet" a couple of years ago. So here is my second installment.
- Posted by
- Wiescher Design
- Posted on
- Jul 12, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.