Branding Thin Italic Font
- Font Name
- Branding Thin Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â© 2015 by LatinoTypeTeam. All rights reserved.
- Branding, a modern typeface for modern needs!
Branding, especially designed for meeting contemporary aesthetic and functional needs, is the interpretation of a modern typeface from the designer’s own perspective.
This typeface encapsulates a wide range of nuances and combines, seemingly, opposite elements such as technology and friendly rounded shapes. In addition, alternative characters make Branding an ideal tool for both graphics designers and art directors.
Branding is a sans-serif spurless typeface with a medium-large x-height, slightly wider horizontal proportions, straight curves and convex terminals.
This font is well-suited for logotypes, isotypes, short text, etc. Branding comes in 7 weights—ranging from Thin to Black—with matching italics and includes a set of 544 characters that supports 128 different languages. European accents, old style numbers and multiple alternates are also included.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 02, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.