Camila Regular Italic Font
- Font Name
- Camila Regular Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright Â© 2016 by Paula Nazal. All rights reserved.
- Camila is a delicate and smooth Didone typeface designed by Paula Nazal.
The family is inspired by concepts such as elegance, simplicity, femininity, and primarily based on Coco Chanel.
A remarkable feature of this font is that it lacks of teardrop terminals, characteristic of Didone typefaces.
This font of thin serifs and soft finishes also includes italics, strengthening the concept of its design. A great variety of shapes makes Camila an ideal font for both display and small sizes.
Camila is the perfect choice for branding and publishing projects. This font family comes in 7 weights, ranging from Thin to Black, each with matching italics and includes a set of 426 characters that support 206 different languages.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 02, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.