Sabler Titling Cond Light Font
- Font Name
- Sabler Titling Cond Light Font
- Font Family
- Sabler TitlingSabler Titling
- Copyright (c) 2016 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- Make the right statement with the elegant Sabler Titling. This showstopping font features an inherent grace combined with the classic style of the Art Deco period. The subtle beauty of its letters is highlighted by the typeface’s stems, which taper towards the baseline highlight--a feature that adds clear distinction to your design.
Originally inspired by a WPA poster, this typeface has been expanded to include three equally elegant proportions. Sabler Titling includes more than 60 free alternative forms, including support for most Latin-based languages.
Add a hint of seduction to your work with Sabler’s high-contrast letterforms--ideal for magazines, advertisements and books on fashion, fine arts, and luxury goods of all kinds.
- Standard, Fractions, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 06, 2016
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.